Air Vanuatu

name: 10 New Zealand directory sites hot: 162 1. Google My Business Google My Business (Google My Business) allows users to display their business information on Google search, Google Maps and Google+, no matter what device the customer uses, they can find user business information.   2. DMOZ DMOZ is the world's largest and most comprehensive manually edited Web directory,... READ MORE

name: Air Vanuatu

hot: 472

website: http://www.airvanuatu.com/

logo:

Air Vanuatu (Air Vanuatu) is a Vanuatu airline, headquartered in Port Vila, the main base is Victoria Port Bauerfield International Airport. It is the national airline of Vanuatu, which mainly operates flights to destinations in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.

Air Vanuatu was established in early 1981. Ansett Airlines has provided Air Vanuatu with a five-year agreement to provide aircraft and operators. Ansett holds a 40% stake in the new airline, and the Vanuatu government holds the remaining 60%.

As of November 2009, Air Vanuatu operated 28 domestic routes in Vanuatu.

1. Malampa


Craig Cove (Craig Cove Airport)



Lamap (Male Kola Airport)



Norsup (Norsup Airport)



Pama (Pama Airport)



Southwest Bay (Southwest Bay Airport)



Ulay (Ulay Airport)

2. Penama

East Ambae


Longana (Longana
Airport) Maewo Naone (Maewo-Naone Airport)


South Ambae Redcliffe (Redcliffe Airport)


South Pentecost Lonorore (Lonorore Airport)


North Pentecost Sara (Sara Airport)


Walaha (Walaha)

3. Shefa

émaé (Siwo Airport) Raming


Bay (Rabin Bay Airport)


Tonga (
Tongo Airport)


Valesdir (Valesdir Airport)

4. Tafea

Anatom (Anatom Airport)


Aniva (Anatom Airport)


Dillon Bay (Dillon Bay
Airport) Fuduna


Island (Futuna Airport)


Ipota (Ipota Airport)


Tanna (Baicao Airport)

Torba

Goa (Gaia Airport)


Mota Lava (Mota Lava Airport)


Sola, Vanua Lava (Vanua Lava Airport)


Torres Islands (Torres Airport)

Air Vanuatu has 7 aircrafts, 33 destinations, and the CEO is Joseph Laloyer.

name: Palestine Exchange hot: 479 website: http://www.pex.ps/ logo: The Palestine Exchange is a Palestinian stock exchange with its headquarters in Nablus. It was established in 1995 and its goal is to provide investors with a fair, transparent and competitive trading environment that serves and protects the interests of investors. As of December 2012, the Palestine Exchange has 48 listed companies... READ MORE

See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.