name: Azbuka Vkusa
Azbuka Vkusa is a Russian supermarket chain founded by Maxim Koscheenko and Oleg Lytkin in 1997. As of 2014, it operates 90 supermarkets in Moscow, Moscow Oblast, St. Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast. It is one of the 50 largest retail companies in Russia.
Business overview of Azbuka Vkusa:
1. Before the establishment of Azbuka Vkusa, Revenue (including the financial crisis in 2007-08) never signed a contract.
2. The annual sales growth is about 30%.
3. The company increases its turnover by more than 30% every year.
4. Azbuka Vkusa is headquartered in Moscow, which is the third largest city in Europe and the most populous city.
5. Azbuka Vkusa cooperates with more than 900 suppliers in 70 countries around the world.
6. Revenue per square meter of floor space is higher than any other Russian food retailer.
7. The financial status of Azbuka Vkusa is regularly reviewed by Ernst & Young, one of the Big Four accounting firms.
See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.