HSBC Armenia

name: Nissan Motor Armenia hot: 232 website: http://www.nissan.am/ logo: The website of the Japanese car brand Nissan in Armenia. READ MORE

name: HSBC Armenia

hot: 548

website: http://www.hsbc.am/

logo:

HSBC Bank Armenia (HSBC Bank Armenia) was established in 1996 as a closed joint-stock company Midland Bank Armenia. The company changed its name to ‘HSBC Armenia’ in 1999. HSBC Group is the parent company of HSBC in Armenia, holding 70% of the shares, and the remaining 30% of the shares are held by overseas Armenian corporate members.

HSBC Armenia provides a wide range of products and services to individual and corporate clients in Armenia and abroad. The bank provides services to customers through its branches, ATM, telephone and online banking channels. It is a member of SWIFT and bank mail payment system.

HSBC Armenia is headquartered in Yerevan, Armenia, with Thies Clemenz as CEO and 366 employees.

name: Google Pakistan hot: 346 website: http://www.google.com.pk/ logo: The famous search engine Google set up a branch in Pakistan. At present, Google is recognized as the world's largest search engine, and it provides simple and easy-to-use free services. READ MORE

See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.