Swiss Avalue Private Bank

name: Breguet hot: 618 website: http://breguet.ch/ logo: Breguet (Breguet) is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer. It was founded by Abraham-Louis Bao in Paris, France in 1775. Currently, it is a company of the Swatch Group. Its brand watches have been produced in the Swiss Jura Valley since 1976. Breguet is a long-standing surviving watch manufacturing site and pioneer of many... READ MORE

name: Swiss Avalue Private Bank

hot: 5080

website: http://www.falconpb.com/

logo:

Falcon Private Bank is a leading Swiss private bank in Switzerland, the Middle East and Asia. The company provides personalized wealth management solutions for high-net-worth clients, households and institutional investors.

Swiss Avalue Private Bank is owned by Alba Investment Company, the bank is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and the Abu Dhabi government indirectly holds the bank. The bank was established in 1965. The bank has branches and representative offices in Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

The Abu Dhabi representative office is the second office of Swiss Avalue Private Bank in the UAE. In 2008, the bank opened an office in Dubai. Swiss Avalue Private Bank also holds 42.5% of zweiplus bank shares, and the other 57.5% is held by the controlling shareholder bank Sarasin & Cie.

Swiss Avalue Private Bank has approximately US$12 billion in asset management and approximately 3,000 customers worldwide. The asset segment is: Asia accounts for about 15% of total assets, Europe accounts for about 75%, and the rest are distributed in the Gulf region and Latin America.

Avalue Private Bank of Switzerland has agreed to acquire London Claredan Lei (Europe), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Credit Suisse Group headquartered in the United Kingdom. London Claridan Lei (Europe) has more than 2.1 billion US dollars in assets under management, and its main markets are in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa and other emerging markets. The subsidiary provides wealth and asset management services to private clients.

name: Sberbank of the Russian Federation hot: 3043 website: https://www.sberbank.ru/ logo: Sberbank of Russia is a Russian bank headquartered in Moscow. As of 2012, it is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest bank in Europe. In July 2014, the Sberbank of the Russian Federation ranked 33rd in the list of the top 1000 global... READ MORE

See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.