name: Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine
Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine (MPHU) is the government agency responsible for Ukraine’s national public health policy.
The main tasks of the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine include:
1. Ensure the national public health policy, sanitation and epidemic prevention, control the quality and supervision of drugs and medical supplies;
2. Formulate, coordinate and control, including disease prevention, medical and microbiological industry development subsidies;
3. The organization of free medical allowances for the population of the national and municipal departments;
4. The organization of medical services in emergency and extreme situations;
5. The formulation of measures to prevent and reduce morbidity and mortality;
6. The cooperation with the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences and Ukrainian Medicine The Academy of Sciences cooperates in scientific research.
See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.