Hong Kong Huamin Airlines

name: School of Professional and Continuing Education, The University of Hong Kong hot: 672 website: http://hkuspace.hku.hk/ logo: The School of Professional and Continuing Education of the University of Hong Kong (HKU SPACE) is the outreach teaching department of the University of Hong Kong, which provides professional and continuing education for working people. The website provides course materials, facility introductions, details... READ MORE

name: Hong Kong Huamin Airlines

hot: 2011

website: http://www.airhongkong.com.hk/

logo:

Air Hong Kong is the only all-cargo airline in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and its main hub is at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline operates an express cargo network on 12 routes in 9 countries, including : China, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand.

Hong Kong Huamin Airlines owns Airbus A300-600F general cargo aircraft, and the company’s headquarters is located on the fourth floor of Cathay Pacific City, South Tower. The company was established in November 1986 by three local businessmen, and began operating charter services using Boeing 707-320C freighters on February 4, 1988. In June 1994, Hong Kong’s largest airline Cathay Pacific acquired 75% of the company’s shares, and in February 2002 it acquired the remaining 25%.

In October 2002, Cathay Pacific invested in the joint venture DHL Global Express. In November 2007, Hong Kong Huamin Airlines received the best operational excellence award from the aircraft manufacturer Airbus due to its best overall performance in aircraft utilization, operational reliability and average delay time .

As of May 7, 2010, Hong Kong Huamin Airlines operated cargo flights to the following destinations:

People’s Republic of


China Beijing-Beijing Capital International Airport



Shanghai-Shanghai Pudong International Airport




The main hub of
Hong Kong International Airport

Japan

Nagoya – Central
Japan International Airport


Osaka – Kansai International Airport


Tokyo – Narita International Airport

Malaysia

Penang-Penang International Airport

Philippines

Manila – Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Singapore

Changi Airport



Seoul,
South Korea – Incheon International Airport

Taiwan

Chinese Taipei – Taipei Taoyuan International Airport

Thailand

Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi Airport



Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam – Tan Son Nhat International Airport

The main hub of Hong Kong Huamin Airlines is Hong Kong International Airport, with 11 aircraft and 12 routes. The chairman is He Gao, the chief operating officer is Russell David, and the chief operating officer is Andrew Maddox.

name: Machhapuchchhre Bank hot: 411 website: http://machbank.com/ logo: Machhapuchchhre Bank is the first regional commercial bank in western Nepal. It was incorporated in 1998. Since 2000, the bank’s headquarters has been located at the foot of the Machhapuchchhre Mountain peak in the picturesque town of Pokhara. It has 56 branches and 69 automatic deposit machines. It has developed into a... READ MORE

See The Wolrd is a so fantastic website! It contains thousands of websites and interesting knowledge of countries all around the world, including government,finance, entertainment, life, etc. The world is changing, the only constant is our curiosity and exploration of the colorful world. See The Wolrd, will take you to see the world.Tell us if you like it and leave your suggestions.