BMW Armenia

BMW Armenia (BMW Armenia) is a subsidiary of BMW in Armenia.BMW is listed on the FTSE4GoodIndex. The BMW Group was named the most sustainable DAX 30 company by Sustainalytics in 2012.Contact information for BMW Armenia:
Tel: +374 10 54 40 60 / +374 10 54 40 80
Fax: +374 10 54 44 04….

Read More

Mercedes Benz Armenia

Mercedes-Benz Armenia (Mercedes-Benz Armenia) is a subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz in Armenia.In 2008, Mercedes-Benz was the major car manufacturer with the lowest carbon dioxide emissions in Europe, and ranked 14th among 14 manufacturers. According to the average level of CO2, in 2007 and 2…

Read More

HSBC Armenia

HSBC Bank Armenia (HSBC Bank Armenia) was established in 1996 as a closed joint-stock company Midland Bank Armenia. The company changed its name to ‘HSBC Armenia’ in 1999. HSBC Group is the parent company of HSBC in Armenia, holding 70% of the shares, and the remaining 30% of the shares …

Read More

Armenian Stock Exchange

The Armenian Stock Exchange is the only stock exchange in Armenia. The exchange is located in Yerevan and the CEO is Armen Melikyan. It started operation in 2001 and it is a self-regulatory organization established by members of the Exchange.In November 2007, in accordance with the amend…

Read More

WWF Armenia

WWF Armenia (WWF Armenia) is the office of WWF Armenia.WWF’s mission mission focuses on the restoration of the populations of 36 species (species or species groups important to the ecosystem or humans, including elephants, tuna, whales, dolphins and dolphins) and the ecological footprint…

Read More

ArdShinInvestBank

ArdShinInvestBank is an Armenian bank headquartered in Yerevan. As of 2014, it is the third largest bank in Armenia in terms of assets. In 2003, the bank began to register and obtained a business license from the Central Bank of Armenia.ArdShinInvestBank was established in 1924; business…

Read More

Araratbank

Araratbank is an Armenian bank headquartered in Yerevan. The bank was established as a reorganization of Haykap Bank, which has operated the Armenian financial market since 1991. In September 2005, it was reorganized into a closed joint stock company. Since August 2007, it has been actin…

Read More

Anelik Bank

Anelik Bank is an Armenian commercial bank headquartered in Yerevan. The bank was established as a joint-stock commercial bank by enterprises and light industry organizations on August 1, 1990. In 1996, the joint-stock commercial bank Anelik was registered and established and has been op…

Read More

Zvartnots International Airport

Zvartnots International Airport is an airport located 12 kilometers (7.5 miles) west of the Armenian capital of Yerevan near Zvartnots. It is the main international airport of Armenia and the main international transportation hub of Yerevan.Zvartnots International Airport is the busiest …

Read More